M.A.T 2 – Rakan Muda eSports Championship
M.A.T Rakan Muda Battle
- Participants: 8 Teams
- Date: December 20, 2014
- Venue: Robin Hood Internet Centre
- Address: No 7G, Jalan PGN 1A/1 Pinggiran Batu Caves, Batu Caves
- Google Street: http://bit.ly/1xngYe7
- GPS Coordinate: 3.250535,101.691637
- Register: Click here
The 8 privileged M.A.T Soldiers will be battling to become the top soldiers as well as for the cash prizes.
- Champion : RM 1, 500
- 1st Runner Up : RM 1, 000
- 2nd Runner Up : RM 500
Rules & Regulations
- Permitted to use all weapons in official the tournament account
- All participants are allowed to use all of the weapons and equipments found in the provided tournament accounts for the event.
- CiB Net Station/ The M.A.T Team will provide the tournament account for each player. Players are not allowed to use their personal account during tournament.
- Players are not allowed to use the shop/ item malls during the equipment test and during the tournament match.
- Players need to double check their primary weapon, secondary weapon, slot settings and graphics settings before the start of a match.
- In the event of equipment malfunction during the match procedure, the player affected is to raise his/her hand to inform the Game Marshal.
- All types of crosshairs are allowed.
- 5 team members in a team (5 v 5).
- Tournament Mode: Double Elimination
- Game Mode: Explosion Mode
- Every participating team will be taking turns to attack and defend (Tournament Marshals will conduct a coin toss to decide)
- Round 1 & Losers Round 1 – Taipei 101
- Round 2 & Losers Round 2 – Petaling Street
- Losers Round 3 – Huang Pu Terminal
- Semi Finals – Rock & Roll Town
- Final – Cal. City of Night & Death
- Usage of vulgarity, taunting, showing of offensive sign & language are strictly prohibited. Any usages of any abusive language were prohibited. During the tournament, when a player game is already killed by other players, he/ she is not allowed to speak to their teammates or inform their teammate where the enemy was.
- During a match, only team leaders can use “all messages” chatting channel, applicable even after “death”. If other members were to use public gaming channels, they will be considered as violating the rules. During the tournament, other members are only allowed to use “team messages” chatting channel.
- 3rd party communication tools and software are NOT ALLOWED. (Example; Skype, MSN Messenger & etc)
- All team (with complete team members) must report themselves (with complete personal details) to the Tournament Marshall at least an hour (1 Hour) before the tournament started. Failure to do so will be considered as absent/ forfeit.
- Failure to show up for a match (with complete team members) according to schedule, even after 15 minutes, will be considered as a match forfeit.
- The opposing team will proceed to the next stage of competition.
- If line/ game disconnections/ crashes is to occur during a match/ game, the round will be restarted (will be based on the Tournament Marshals consensus). The match will be restarted at the previous points.
- If a team is to be found deliberately causing line/ game disconnection or shutdowns, the match will be resumed.
Violation of using bug
- Usages of known bugs in the game to gain advantage are prohibited. If an unknown bug shows up in the game during tournament, the players may ask the organizers to stop the game. The organizers will then decide either to restart or continue the game. Unknown bug found due to boosting or stacking will result in a warning point. If offense is repeated whole team will be disqualified.
- Players are allowed to set the screen lighting, screen resolution and mouse sensitivity settings. Any other changes to the PC hardware are not allowed without the consent of the Tournament Marshal. If any hardware malfunction were happened to the equipment provided by the organizer/ venue during tournament which may hinder the match from proceeding smoothly, the participants must inform the Tournament Marshals immediately to pause the match.
- Any team team wishes/ demands to replace any of the members after registration will not be allowed. Failure to have all registered team members before the match start will be considered as a match forfeit.
- If a substitution is going to be made before the tournament begin (registration period), only 2 new members are allowed to replace the 2 members who were registered before hand (Team Captain is not allowed to be changed).
- Failure to comply the rules and regulation will result in disqualify. Tournament Marshal’s decision is final. A team will be disqualified from the tournaments if said team were to be issued two warnings on violation of rules. This event is organized by CiB Net Station. All decisions made by the organizer are final. Rules and regulations are subject to change by the organizer at any time without prior notice.
For more info, please click here