3rd to 15th RUNNER UP will receive 200 CASH PRIZE(RM) as reward.
+ State Logo
• 5 game to win.
• Explosion Mode.
• Every Participant team will be taking turns to attack and defend until the first team reaches the 5 wins.
Rules & Regulations
• Permitted weapons in official tournament.
• All participants are allowed to use all of the weapons and equipment's found in the provided tournament accounts for the event.
• CiB Net Station/ The M.A.T Team will provide the tournament account for each player. Players are not allowed to use their personal account during tournament.
• Players are not allowed to use the shop/ item malls during the equipment test and during the tournament match.
• Players need to double check their primary weapon, secondary weapon, slot settings and graphics settings before the start of a match.
• In the event of equipment malfunction during the match procedure, the player affected is to raise his/her hand to inform the Game Marshal.
• All types of crosshair are allowed.
• Usage of vulgarity, taunting, showing of offensive sign & language are strictly prohibited. Any usages of any abusive language were prohibited. During the tournament, when a player game is already killed by other players, he/ she is not allowed to speak to their teammates or inform their teammate where the enemy was.
• During a match, only team leaders can use "all messages" chatting channel, applicable even after "death". If other members were to use public gaming channels, they will be considered as violating the rules. During the tournament, other members are only allowed to use "team messages" chatting channel.
• 3rd party communication tools and software are NOT ALLOWED. (Example; Skype, Line & etc)
• All team (with complete team members) must report themselves (with complete personal details) to the Tournament Marshall at least an hour (1 Hour) before the tournament started. Failure to do so will be considered as absent/ forfeit.
• Failure to show up for a match (with complete team members) according to schedule, even after 15 minutes, will be considered as a match forfeit.
• The opposing team will proceed to the next stage of competition.
• If line/ game disconnections/ crashes is to occur during a match/ game, the round will be restarted (will be based on the Tournament Marshals decision). The match will be restarted at the previous points.
• If a team is to be found deliberately causing line/ game disconnection or shutdowns, the match will be resumed.
• Usages of known bugs in the game to gain advantage are prohibited. If an unknown bug shows up in the game during tournament, the players may ask the organizers to stop the game. The organizers will then decide either to restart or continue the game. Unknown bug found due to boosting or stacking will result in a warning point. If offense is repeated whole team will be disqualified.
• Players are allowed to set the screen lighting, screen resolution and mouse sensitivity settings. Any other changes to the PC hardware are not allowed without the consent of the Tournament Marshal. If any hardware malfunction were happened to the equipment provided by the organizer/ venue during tournament which may hinder the match from proceeding smoothly, the participants must inform the Tournament Marshals immediately to pause the match.
• Any team wishes/ demands to replace any of the members after registration will not be allowed. Failure to have all registered team members before the match start will be considered as a match forfeit.
• If a substitution is going to be made before the tournament begin (registration period), only 2 new members are allowed to replace the 2 members who were registered beforehand.
• Failure to comply the rules and regulation will result in disqualify. Game Marshal's decision is final. A team will be disqualified from the tournaments if said team were to be issued two warnings on violation of rules.
• This event is organized by CiB Net Station. All decisions made by the organizer are final. Rules and regulations are subject to change by the organizer at any time without prior notice.
• All participants are required to bring along their personal identification documents in case there is a need for verification.
• Only participants' identification document is accepted.
• Queues and crowds are expected during the event and we seek your kind understanding and patience in this matter.
• Participants found in breach of any rules and regulations may be disqualified.
• The Management will not be held responsible for any loss of property, injury and/or death sustained during the event.
• The Management is not responsible for any network or service issues caused by hardware or software failure.
• This event is organized by C.I.B Net Station. All decisions made by the organizer are final.
• Rules and regulations are subject to change by the organizer at any time without prior notice.